A case for violation of Art. no. 249 of the Revised Penal Code was filed before the City Prosecutor’s Office against the suspect in a stabbing last week at Purok 25, Teachers Village in Calinan District.
The suspect was identified as Fredie Millona alias Ebok who reportedly stabbed to death Adonis Sarsale in a fight. The victim succumbed to a knife wound on the chest while Millona was also wounded.
The homicide case was filed by Prosecutor Rizalyn Gonzales-Pontanos.
Meanwhile, Millona is under observation at the Southern Philippines Medical Center and will immediately face the case once he is released.
By Janine Alyssa Kaye A. Hasan/UM Intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed