A case for violation of Art. no. 249 of the Revised Penal Code was filed before the City Prosecutor’s Office against the suspect in a stabbing last week at Purok 25, Teachers Village in Calinan District.
The suspect was identified as Fredie Millona alias Ebok who reportedly stabbed to death Adonis Sarsale in a fight. The victim succumbed to a knife wound on the chest while Millona was also wounded.
The homicide case was filed by Prosecutor Rizalyn Gonzales-Pontanos.
Meanwhile, Millona is under observation at the Southern Philippines Medical Center and will immediately face the case once he is released.
By Janine Alyssa Kaye A. Hasan/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories