A case for violation of Art. no. 249 of the Revised Penal Code was filed before the City Prosecutor’s Office against the suspect in a stabbing last week at Purok 25, Teachers Village in Calinan District.
The suspect was identified as Fredie Millona alias Ebok who reportedly stabbed to death Adonis Sarsale in a fight. The victim succumbed to a knife wound on the chest while Millona was also wounded.
The homicide case was filed by Prosecutor Rizalyn Gonzales-Pontanos.
Meanwhile, Millona is under observation at the Southern Philippines Medical Center and will immediately face the case once he is released.
By Janine Alyssa Kaye A. Hasan/UM Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission