Six individuals were arrested in separate illegal gambling operations in Isla Noah and Catambak extension of Barangay Lapu-lapu, Agdao District on Wednesday.
Personnel from the Sta. Ana precinct conducted the operation around 1:20 p.m. in Isla Noah, which resulted in the arrest of Roland Salon Maling, 31; Richard Garing Gaudicos, 45; and Gerard Diaz Galleros, 20, all construction workers.
They were reportedly betting on a billiard game when caught in the act.
Meanwhile, around 4:50 p.m. of the same day, Joey Binondo Escolano, 29, customer service representative; Nonie Cabagong Masunag, 48; and Marry Joy Modelo Bastes, 30, all residents of Catambak were caught playing the card game “tong-its.”
They are facing a case for violation of Presidential Decree 1602.
By Jurlyn Gocotano/UM Intern
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant