Davao City – The much-awaited Davao Skate Park opens its gates on March 15 located under the Agdao overpass.
“It will be free to all the skate enthusiasts here in the city,” said Lee Roy Guzman of the organizing committee in yesterday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao.
No less than 2018 Asian Games gold medalist Margielyn Didal will grace the opening rites along with Davao City Mayor Inday Sara Duterte-Carpio.
“This will be good for aspiring skaters as the Park will have a beginners, intermediate and advance courses which will be divided at the 800-square meter facility,” Guzman added.
This will be great for aspiring skaters as we plan to have a Mindanao Qualifying leg which will be part of the Araw ng Dabaw sports festivities,” he said.
Skaters are required to use safety gears such as pads and helmets when using the facility.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed