Davao City – The much-awaited Davao Skate Park opens its gates on March 15 located under the Agdao overpass.
“It will be free to all the skate enthusiasts here in the city,” said Lee Roy Guzman of the organizing committee in yesterday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao.
No less than 2018 Asian Games gold medalist Margielyn Didal will grace the opening rites along with Davao City Mayor Inday Sara Duterte-Carpio.
“This will be good for aspiring skaters as the Park will have a beginners, intermediate and advance courses which will be divided at the 800-square meter facility,” Guzman added.
This will be great for aspiring skaters as we plan to have a Mindanao Qualifying leg which will be part of the Araw ng Dabaw sports festivities,” he said.
Skaters are required to use safety gears such as pads and helmets when using the facility.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories