In celebration of its 23rd anniversary in March, Cebu Pacific Air, the country’s leading airline, launched their grandest sale ever dubbed as Super Seat Fest on February 21, in their hubs nationwide, promising a million seats with low fares as a way to give back to the patrons for what they have achieved these past years.
In Davao City, the launch was led by Cebu Pacific corporate communications director Charo Logarta-Lagamon at the Marco Polo Hotel Davao, attended by the Davao media and bloggers.
According to Logarta, this is the airline’s way of thanking their passengers since it started operations in March 1996.
The airline is also recognized as the first to introduce year-round low fares and their iconic “Piso Fare” in the travel industry.
The official launch was viewed at 7pm in the official Cebu Pacific Facebook page on Feb. 21, 2019.
Photo Credits: Ian Garcia/Marilyn C. Roque
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories