A traffic enforcer was killed in a road incident along Quezon Boulevard near Central Convenience Store at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 24.
According to the report, Welcar Emilio Cuma, 50, a resident of Zone 4, Barangay 76-A, tried to slip between two vehicles not realizing there was a rope in the way. Apparently, the lead vehicle was towing another.
The victim was rushed to the Southern Philippines Medical Center but doctors could not revive him. The driver of the towing multi-cab is now under the custody of the Davao City Police Office.
Meanwhile, John Narciso Venturillo, 31, welder, and a resident of Purok 22, Malagamot, Panacan, was driving his Rusi motorcycle near his house. He swerved to the opposite lane and slammed into the Kia dropside truck driven by Norberto Berdos, 44, from Ocean View, Barangay Ilang.
He was brought to the SPMC but was declared dead on arrival.
Berdos was brought to the police station for processing.
by Frances Marianne Grace F. Miranda/UM Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market