Two drug peddlers were arrested in separate anti-illegal drug operations on Sunday.
The Davao City Police Office (DCPO) and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI conducted a joint operation in Piapi Boulevard, Barangay 21-C that resulted to the arrest of Nurullaje Musa Janarin, 31, a construction worker and resident of the area.
Recovered from the suspect were 10 elongated heat-sealed plastic sachets, containing suspected shabu and the marked money.
Apprehended in another operation in Muslim Village, Barangay Ilang, Bunawan District was Henriad Ahamad Jala, 32, a local resident.
Recovered from his possession were two rectangular heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu and the buy-bust money.
By Frances Marianne Grace F. Miranda/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories