Two drug peddlers were arrested in separate anti-illegal drug operations on Sunday.
The Davao City Police Office (DCPO) and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI conducted a joint operation in Piapi Boulevard, Barangay 21-C that resulted to the arrest of Nurullaje Musa Janarin, 31, a construction worker and resident of the area.
Recovered from the suspect were 10 elongated heat-sealed plastic sachets, containing suspected shabu and the marked money.
Apprehended in another operation in Muslim Village, Barangay Ilang, Bunawan District was Henriad Ahamad Jala, 32, a local resident.
Recovered from his possession were two rectangular heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu and the buy-bust money.
By Frances Marianne Grace F. Miranda/UM Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission