Two drug peddlers were arrested in separate anti-illegal drug operations on Sunday.
The Davao City Police Office (DCPO) and the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI conducted a joint operation in Piapi Boulevard, Barangay 21-C that resulted to the arrest of Nurullaje Musa Janarin, 31, a construction worker and resident of the area.
Recovered from the suspect were 10 elongated heat-sealed plastic sachets, containing suspected shabu and the marked money.
Apprehended in another operation in Muslim Village, Barangay Ilang, Bunawan District was Henriad Ahamad Jala, 32, a local resident.
Recovered from his possession were two rectangular heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu and the buy-bust money.
By Frances Marianne Grace F. Miranda/UM Intern
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year