A 33 year old man was stabbed by his co-workers during a drinking session around 12:30 a.m. Friday in Barangay Ma-a, Talomo District.
Police identified the victim as Cherrie Rodriguez Peñaflor, a construction worker residing in Purok 9, Lunikad Compound, Ma-a.
The suspects were identified as Archie Tumalatay, 23 and Ramon Udtuhan Bughao, 31, also construction workers living in the same place.
Initial investigation disclosed that the three were having a drinking spree, and a misunderstanding sparked.
Tumalatay hit the victim in the head with an empty bottle. Bughao then stabbed the victim in the legs using a knife.
Responding police officer immediately arrested the suspects.
By Lolit M. Sagandoy/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success