A 33 year old man was stabbed by his co-workers during a drinking session around 12:30 a.m. Friday in Barangay Ma-a, Talomo District.
Police identified the victim as Cherrie Rodriguez Peñaflor, a construction worker residing in Purok 9, Lunikad Compound, Ma-a.
The suspects were identified as Archie Tumalatay, 23 and Ramon Udtuhan Bughao, 31, also construction workers living in the same place.
Initial investigation disclosed that the three were having a drinking spree, and a misunderstanding sparked.
Tumalatay hit the victim in the head with an empty bottle. Bughao then stabbed the victim in the legs using a knife.
Responding police officer immediately arrested the suspects.
By Lolit M. Sagandoy/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories