A 33 year old man was stabbed by his co-workers during a drinking session around 12:30 a.m. Friday in Barangay Ma-a, Talomo District.
Police identified the victim as Cherrie Rodriguez Peñaflor, a construction worker residing in Purok 9, Lunikad Compound, Ma-a.
The suspects were identified as Archie Tumalatay, 23 and Ramon Udtuhan Bughao, 31, also construction workers living in the same place.
Initial investigation disclosed that the three were having a drinking spree, and a misunderstanding sparked.
Tumalatay hit the victim in the head with an empty bottle. Bughao then stabbed the victim in the legs using a knife.
Responding police officer immediately arrested the suspects.
By Lolit M. Sagandoy/UM Intern
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?