Two individuals were nabbed after they were allegedly caught drunk driving by personnel of the Traffic Group along Balusong, Matina, Davao City.
The suspects were identified as Eric Orniga Gayas, a resident of Tambobong, Lasang, who failed the Field Sobriety Test and Alcohol Breath Analyzer Test with a positive result of 0.53% BAC, and Edgar Noel Ferrer, of Toril, who failed with a positive result of 0.51% after their arrest yesterday morning.
The suspects are now in the custody of IDBM, DCPO for proper disposition.
Another person was arrested for illegal possession of firearms after he was served a warrant of arrest at his residence by the Philippine National Police and PIIB, Davao Sur Police Provincial Office on February 19th.
The suspect was identified as Lloyd Leonor Gumera, a resident of Digos City at Barangay Communal, Buhangin, Davao City.
As signed by Honorable Judge Marivic A. Trabajo-Daray of RTC 11. Branch 18, Digos City, he was filed with a criminal case issued yesterday in violation of the law.
The said the suspect is now under the police custody for proper disposition.
By Michaella D. Nuenay and Frances Marianne Grace F. Miranda
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success