The Anti-Smoking Task Force collared three individuals for allegedly violating the smoking ban in three separate incidents yesterday morning.
The suspects were Ramamoorthi Kishore of DMEMS Dormitory, Acacia, who was allegedly smoking in front of a cemetery near the Circumferential Road; Roger Dacalos Aloreza of Barangay 76-A, Bucana; and Casimero Camasin Ociones of Barangay 5-A who were both caught at the Bankerohan Public Market.
By Michaella D. Nuenay
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories