A suspected otornapper was arrested in a hot pursuit operation.
A criminal case against Anthony Barcena Ricaborda, alias Takloy, 21, has been filed before the City Prosecution Office.
Reports from the Davao City Police Office (DCPO) said Ricaborda stole a Honda RS 125cc motorcycle Saturday afternoon in Emilia Homes, Barangay Cabantian, Buhangin District.
Complainant Bernardo Ferrer, 53, said he noted that his motorcycle, parked at the vicinity of his residence, was missing around 3 p.m. that day.
A witness revealed that Takloy was roaming in the area before the incident. Another witness saw Takloy driving a motorcycle along the Diversion Road, going south.
Immediately, police conducted a hot pursuit operation.
With the coordination of the Baguio Police Station, they mounted a checkpoint at the poblacion of Barangay Baguio Proper where they intercepted and recovered the motorcycle.
By Cyril Gojar, JMC Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success