A suspected otornapper was arrested in a hot pursuit operation.
A criminal case against Anthony Barcena Ricaborda, alias Takloy, 21, has been filed before the City Prosecution Office.
Reports from the Davao City Police Office (DCPO) said Ricaborda stole a Honda RS 125cc motorcycle Saturday afternoon in Emilia Homes, Barangay Cabantian, Buhangin District.
Complainant Bernardo Ferrer, 53, said he noted that his motorcycle, parked at the vicinity of his residence, was missing around 3 p.m. that day.
A witness revealed that Takloy was roaming in the area before the incident. Another witness saw Takloy driving a motorcycle along the Diversion Road, going south.
Immediately, police conducted a hot pursuit operation.
With the coordination of the Baguio Police Station, they mounted a checkpoint at the poblacion of Barangay Baguio Proper where they intercepted and recovered the motorcycle.
By Cyril Gojar, JMC Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market