Four were arrested for drunk driving in different areas of the city.
The suspects were identified as Roseller Nada, Ailene Anuengo, Luigi Crisostomo, and Earl Bryan Rio.
The Davao City Police Office (DCPO) launched the campaign against drunk driving following the order of Mayor Sara Duterte.
The suspects are facing charges for violation of Republic Act 10586, which penalizes drivers under the influence of alcohol.
By John Flo, JMC Intern
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?