Four were arrested for drunk driving in different areas of the city.
The suspects were identified as Roseller Nada, Ailene Anuengo, Luigi Crisostomo, and Earl Bryan Rio.
The Davao City Police Office (DCPO) launched the campaign against drunk driving following the order of Mayor Sara Duterte.
The suspects are facing charges for violation of Republic Act 10586, which penalizes drivers under the influence of alcohol.
By John Flo, JMC Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories