Davao City Police Office Director Sr. Supt. Alexander Tagum has prohibited his personnel from engaging in Kapa, a company tagged to be involved in an illegal pyramiding scheme.
“I have already warned my people never to get involved with KAPA,” Tagum said.
Tagum issued the statement after the police office in South Cotabato issued a similar memorandum.
Kapa allegedly originated in SOCCSKSARGEN area.
Tagum said the presence of Kapa in the city is not yet widely spread as it is still starting here.
But he said they are expecting to get complaints from the victims months from now.
“There will be a complaint already because they (members) can no longer receive money,” he added.
The DCPO chief said Kapa is apparently still conducting recruitments, typical of a pyramiding scam.
Those in the fourth level in the recruitment usually are the victims as they could no longer get their invested money.x
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB