Davao City Police Office Director Sr. Supt. Alexander Tagum has prohibited his personnel from engaging in Kapa, a company tagged to be involved in an illegal pyramiding scheme.
“I have already warned my people never to get involved with KAPA,” Tagum said.
Tagum issued the statement after the police office in South Cotabato issued a similar memorandum.
Kapa allegedly originated in SOCCSKSARGEN area.
Tagum said the presence of Kapa in the city is not yet widely spread as it is still starting here.
But he said they are expecting to get complaints from the victims months from now.
“There will be a complaint already because they (members) can no longer receive money,” he added.
The DCPO chief said Kapa is apparently still conducting recruitments, typical of a pyramiding scam.
Those in the fourth level in the recruitment usually are the victims as they could no longer get their invested money.x
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market