The Magsaysay Municipal Police Station seized five pieces of alleged shabu worth P20,000 in a drug bust at the national highway in Barangay Kanapulo.
The suspect was identified as Kedseng Batan Dilanggalin alias To/Tol, 36, laborer, a resident of Tupak, Bulit, Maguindanao.
The buy-bust was conducted by the police station, along with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, Philippine Drug Enforcement Unit, and the 2nd Davao Sur Provincial Mobile Force Company.
Chief Supt. Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, vowed that there will be no let-up in the campaign against illegal drugs and all forms of criminality in the region.
Legardo Gallardo III /JMC Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months