The Magsaysay Municipal Police Station seized five pieces of alleged shabu worth P20,000 in a drug bust at the national highway in Barangay Kanapulo.
The suspect was identified as Kedseng Batan Dilanggalin alias To/Tol, 36, laborer, a resident of Tupak, Bulit, Maguindanao.
The buy-bust was conducted by the police station, along with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, Philippine Drug Enforcement Unit, and the 2nd Davao Sur Provincial Mobile Force Company.
Chief Supt. Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, vowed that there will be no let-up in the campaign against illegal drugs and all forms of criminality in the region.
Legardo Gallardo III /JMC Intern
- DCWD office operations on August 19, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Inside Samsung’s Ultra Thin Glass Innovation
- RCHRMP president rallies for competency in the gov’t workforce
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Malaysian companies bullish on PH
- Alsons Dev launches Poblacion Market Central, DC’s latest attraction where heritage meets hip
- EGALITARIAN | Culture of security and safety
- HONORING MY MOTHER | A new hobby for older men
- Bahay Pag-Asa marks 14 years