The Magsaysay Municipal Police Station seized five pieces of alleged shabu worth P20,000 in a drug bust at the national highway in Barangay Kanapulo.
The suspect was identified as Kedseng Batan Dilanggalin alias To/Tol, 36, laborer, a resident of Tupak, Bulit, Maguindanao.
The buy-bust was conducted by the police station, along with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, Philippine Drug Enforcement Unit, and the 2nd Davao Sur Provincial Mobile Force Company.
Chief Supt. Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, vowed that there will be no let-up in the campaign against illegal drugs and all forms of criminality in the region.
Legardo Gallardo III /JMC Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market