The Magsaysay Municipal Police Station seized five pieces of alleged shabu worth P20,000 in a drug bust at the national highway in Barangay Kanapulo.
The suspect was identified as Kedseng Batan Dilanggalin alias To/Tol, 36, laborer, a resident of Tupak, Bulit, Maguindanao.
The buy-bust was conducted by the police station, along with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, Philippine Drug Enforcement Unit, and the 2nd Davao Sur Provincial Mobile Force Company.
Chief Supt. Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, vowed that there will be no let-up in the campaign against illegal drugs and all forms of criminality in the region.
Legardo Gallardo III /JMC Intern
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach