One hundred couples exchanged vows in a mass wedding organized by the PAG-IBIG Fund on Valentine’s Day.
The 8th Handog ng Pag-IBIG Fund “I Do I Do, Araw ng Pag-IBIG” in Davao was spearheaded by its Southern Mindanao office at the Ritz Hotel, Garden Oases in Porras Street, Bo. Obrero, Poblacion District.
The mass wedding was participated in by 85 couple from Davao City, seven from Digos City, six from Tagum City, and two from Panabo City.
Since 2012, Pag-IBIG Fund already sponsored 1,239 couples in the Davao region and 21,000 couples across the country.
As a way to repay trust and support of stakeholders, the event was simultaneously held in 12 other sites in the country — National Capital Region, Ilocos, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Southern Tagalog, Bicol, Northern Visayas, Southern Visayas, Western Visayas, Northern Mindanao, South Mindanao, and Western Mindanao.
“If the trust and support of our members were the reasons that made our Fund strong, your trust with each other will also make your marriage stable and strong,” Pag-IBIG Chief Executive Officer Acmad Rizaldy Moti said in his video message.
The event is highly recognized by the Philippine Government for promoting the importance of marriage and responsible parenthood.
ASEAN Social Security Association (ASSA) also gave an Excellence Award under Strategic Communication to Pag-IBIG fund in 2016.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission