An alleged thief was caught stealing one OPPO A37 smart phone in Spring Valley, Buhangin at around 4 a.m. on Feb. 13.
The suspect was identified as Jimmy Gimo, 29, a neighbor of the victim Jennifer M. Berongoy.
Police recovered the phone from his possession.
Meanwhile, about 10:20 a.m., PO1 John Paul Guilanan arrested suspect Michael Silvestre Castillo, 24, a resident of Purok 1, Petronas, Bunawan District.
Recovered from the suspect were the stolen goods worth P5,000 from the store of Rosemarie Roda Buya, a resident of the same place.
The suspect was pinpointed by the 10-year-old witness.
The suspect and recovered items were now under custody of Buhangin Police Station for proper disposition.
Both suspects are now under the custody of the Buhangin Police Precinct.
By Lumelyn Cayunda/JMC Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market