Eight individuals were hauled to the Buhangin Police Precinct after they were caught in the act of gambling at the parking space of Caltex gasoline station near NHA subdivision.
They were identified as Ponciano Vanosa Maglana, 53, a resident of Ciudad de Esperanza; Roy Rosario Laruya, 37, a resident of Purok San Vicente, Zone 2; Dennis Taypen Tabuada, 43, a resident of Pioneer Village, Buhangin; Joeryl Parian Ambol, 40, a resident of San Lorenzo, Buhangin; Francis Ceasar Sitjar Navarro, 30, a resident of Molave Street, Buhangin; and Rommel Arcillas Veraces, 39, a resident of Watusi Street, Buhangin.
Confiscated from them were P660 in bet money, two pieces of one peso coin, and the oval stone used in the Cara y Cruz (coin toss game).
By Legardo Gallardo /JMC Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories