Eight individuals were hauled to the Buhangin Police Precinct after they were caught in the act of gambling at the parking space of Caltex gasoline station near NHA subdivision.
They were identified as Ponciano Vanosa Maglana, 53, a resident of Ciudad de Esperanza; Roy Rosario Laruya, 37, a resident of Purok San Vicente, Zone 2; Dennis Taypen Tabuada, 43, a resident of Pioneer Village, Buhangin; Joeryl Parian Ambol, 40, a resident of San Lorenzo, Buhangin; Francis Ceasar Sitjar Navarro, 30, a resident of Molave Street, Buhangin; and Rommel Arcillas Veraces, 39, a resident of Watusi Street, Buhangin.
Confiscated from them were P660 in bet money, two pieces of one peso coin, and the oval stone used in the Cara y Cruz (coin toss game).
By Legardo Gallardo /JMC Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success