Eight individuals were hauled to the Buhangin Police Precinct after they were caught in the act of gambling at the parking space of Caltex gasoline station near NHA subdivision.
They were identified as Ponciano Vanosa Maglana, 53, a resident of Ciudad de Esperanza; Roy Rosario Laruya, 37, a resident of Purok San Vicente, Zone 2; Dennis Taypen Tabuada, 43, a resident of Pioneer Village, Buhangin; Joeryl Parian Ambol, 40, a resident of San Lorenzo, Buhangin; Francis Ceasar Sitjar Navarro, 30, a resident of Molave Street, Buhangin; and Rommel Arcillas Veraces, 39, a resident of Watusi Street, Buhangin.
Confiscated from them were P660 in bet money, two pieces of one peso coin, and the oval stone used in the Cara y Cruz (coin toss game).
By Legardo Gallardo /JMC Intern
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online