Two high-value targets were arrested in separate buy-busts in Hagonoy and Kiblawan, Davao del Sur on Wednesday.
Chief Supt Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, identified the two as Lynmar Gelvez Bengil, 50, a resident of Barangay Guihing, Hagonoy; and Spencer Jimenez, 18, laborer, a resident of Gen. Luna Street, Barangay Poblacion, Kiblawan.
Bengil is listed in the top 5 priority target of the province and the most wanted in Hagonoy. Jimenez, meanwhile, is listed as no. 7 in the priority target of Hagonoy.
Confiscated from the possession of Bengil were five sachets of shabu, P500 marked money, and one Samsung phone.
Chief Insp. Jason Baria, the PRO XI spokesperson, said the police confiscated one large pack of dried marijuana wrapped in a newspaper from Jimenez.
They also seized as evidence a .38 caliber revolver, P500 marked money, and more marijuana leaves.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized