Two high-value targets were arrested in separate buy-busts in Hagonoy and Kiblawan, Davao del Sur on Wednesday.
Chief Supt Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, identified the two as Lynmar Gelvez Bengil, 50, a resident of Barangay Guihing, Hagonoy; and Spencer Jimenez, 18, laborer, a resident of Gen. Luna Street, Barangay Poblacion, Kiblawan.
Bengil is listed in the top 5 priority target of the province and the most wanted in Hagonoy. Jimenez, meanwhile, is listed as no. 7 in the priority target of Hagonoy.
Confiscated from the possession of Bengil were five sachets of shabu, P500 marked money, and one Samsung phone.
Chief Insp. Jason Baria, the PRO XI spokesperson, said the police confiscated one large pack of dried marijuana wrapped in a newspaper from Jimenez.
They also seized as evidence a .38 caliber revolver, P500 marked money, and more marijuana leaves.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission