Two high-value targets were arrested in separate buy-busts in Hagonoy and Kiblawan, Davao del Sur on Wednesday.
Chief Supt Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, identified the two as Lynmar Gelvez Bengil, 50, a resident of Barangay Guihing, Hagonoy; and Spencer Jimenez, 18, laborer, a resident of Gen. Luna Street, Barangay Poblacion, Kiblawan.
Bengil is listed in the top 5 priority target of the province and the most wanted in Hagonoy. Jimenez, meanwhile, is listed as no. 7 in the priority target of Hagonoy.
Confiscated from the possession of Bengil were five sachets of shabu, P500 marked money, and one Samsung phone.
Chief Insp. Jason Baria, the PRO XI spokesperson, said the police confiscated one large pack of dried marijuana wrapped in a newspaper from Jimenez.
They also seized as evidence a .38 caliber revolver, P500 marked money, and more marijuana leaves.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories