Three most wanted persons were arrested as the Police Regional Office XI continues its campaign to hunt down fugitives and bring them to justice.
It resulted to the arrest of the Top 1 Most Wanted in Manay, Davao Oriental, Top 3 Most Wanted in Kiblawan, Davao del Sur and another one in Davao del Norte.
Chief Insp. Jason Baria, the spokesperson of PRO XI, said Rustico Banoy Pesucan, 44, farmer and a resident of Sitio Palo 3, Barangay San Fermin, Manay, Davao Oriental, was arrested at 4 a.m. of February 12 by personnel of Manay Police Station.
He has a warrant of arrest issued by Judge Niño A. Batingana of Regional Trial Court 11th Branch 6 Judicial Region, City of Mati, Davao Oriental docketed under Criminal Case No. 6394-14 for murder.
Pesucan is listed as rank no. 1 in the top 10 most wanted persons in Manay.
At 5:20 p.m. on Feb. 11, personnel of the Kiblawan Police Station arrested the top 3 most wante person identified as Ronilo Esto, 35, farmer and a resident of Sitio Santol, Barangay Bunot, Kiblawan, Davao del Sur.
He has an arrest warrant for murder issued by Judge Marivic A. Trabajo-Daray, of the Regional Trial Court, Branch 18, Digos City.
Police also seized his .38 caliber revolver. The Kiblawan police will also file another case for violation of the Comelec gun ban.
In Davao del Norte yesterday, the tracker team of Tagum City police arrested Joselito Sullan Jr., 39, a resident of Purok Mercury, Barangay Cuambugan, Tagum City for acts of lasciviousness with Criminal Case No. 21999, issued by Judge Ma. Susana Baua of RTC Branch 2 in Tagum City.
Chief Supt. Marcelo Morales, the regional director, said, “The success of the operations could be attributed to the intensified campaign against wanted persons by the law and the strong partnership between the police and the community.”
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021