The City Council aims to declare Indonesian Consulate General Berlian Napitupulu as an Adopted Son of Davao.
Councilor Pilar C. Braga said, “that it is to honor Napitupulu for he has rendered outstanding service which paved the way to a stronger relationship between Davao City and Indonesia.”
Consul Berlian Napitupulu is one of the Indonesian diplomatic and consular representations by the Republic of Indonesia as the two countries have strong bilateral relations as members of the ASEAN.
By Cyril Gojar/JMC Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market