The City Council aims to declare Indonesian Consulate General Berlian Napitupulu as an Adopted Son of Davao.
Councilor Pilar C. Braga said, “that it is to honor Napitupulu for he has rendered outstanding service which paved the way to a stronger relationship between Davao City and Indonesia.”
Consul Berlian Napitupulu is one of the Indonesian diplomatic and consular representations by the Republic of Indonesia as the two countries have strong bilateral relations as members of the ASEAN.
By Cyril Gojar/JMC Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again