The City Council aims to declare Indonesian Consulate General Berlian Napitupulu as an Adopted Son of Davao.
Councilor Pilar C. Braga said, “that it is to honor Napitupulu for he has rendered outstanding service which paved the way to a stronger relationship between Davao City and Indonesia.”
Consul Berlian Napitupulu is one of the Indonesian diplomatic and consular representations by the Republic of Indonesia as the two countries have strong bilateral relations as members of the ASEAN.
By Cyril Gojar/JMC Intern
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange