Five drug suspects were arrested in separate operations launched by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Philippine National Police.
The suspects were identified as Farrah Amierol Lakibul, Rozel Pandungan Lakibul, and Meriam Moharrani Pandungan, all residents of Muslim Village in Sasa; and Geraldine Pandoga Kalakayan, a resident of Dacudao Avenue in Agdao, were arrested in a buy-bust operation on Sunday evening.
Meanwhile, another suspect was arrested in a buy-bust along Roxas Boulevard yesterday morning.
Carlo Raj Romero was arrested after he allegedly sold narcotics to an agent. Recovered from him were two pieces of shabu worth P1,000, three pieces of folded printed paper containing marijuana leaves with fruiting tops, and the P500 marked money. The suspect was a first-time offender.
By Michaella D. Nuenay/JMC Intern
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach