Five drug suspects were arrested in separate operations launched by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Philippine National Police.
The suspects were identified as Farrah Amierol Lakibul, Rozel Pandungan Lakibul, and Meriam Moharrani Pandungan, all residents of Muslim Village in Sasa; and Geraldine Pandoga Kalakayan, a resident of Dacudao Avenue in Agdao, were arrested in a buy-bust operation on Sunday evening.
Meanwhile, another suspect was arrested in a buy-bust along Roxas Boulevard yesterday morning.
Carlo Raj Romero was arrested after he allegedly sold narcotics to an agent. Recovered from him were two pieces of shabu worth P1,000, three pieces of folded printed paper containing marijuana leaves with fruiting tops, and the P500 marked money. The suspect was a first-time offender.
By Michaella D. Nuenay/JMC Intern
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange