Five drug suspects were arrested in separate operations launched by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Philippine National Police.
The suspects were identified as Farrah Amierol Lakibul, Rozel Pandungan Lakibul, and Meriam Moharrani Pandungan, all residents of Muslim Village in Sasa; and Geraldine Pandoga Kalakayan, a resident of Dacudao Avenue in Agdao, were arrested in a buy-bust operation on Sunday evening.
Meanwhile, another suspect was arrested in a buy-bust along Roxas Boulevard yesterday morning.
Carlo Raj Romero was arrested after he allegedly sold narcotics to an agent. Recovered from him were two pieces of shabu worth P1,000, three pieces of folded printed paper containing marijuana leaves with fruiting tops, and the P500 marked money. The suspect was a first-time offender.
By Michaella D. Nuenay/JMC Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market