Five drug suspects were arrested in separate operations launched by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Philippine National Police.
The suspects were identified as Farrah Amierol Lakibul, Rozel Pandungan Lakibul, and Meriam Moharrani Pandungan, all residents of Muslim Village in Sasa; and Geraldine Pandoga Kalakayan, a resident of Dacudao Avenue in Agdao, were arrested in a buy-bust operation on Sunday evening.
Meanwhile, another suspect was arrested in a buy-bust along Roxas Boulevard yesterday morning.
Carlo Raj Romero was arrested after he allegedly sold narcotics to an agent. Recovered from him were two pieces of shabu worth P1,000, three pieces of folded printed paper containing marijuana leaves with fruiting tops, and the P500 marked money. The suspect was a first-time offender.
By Michaella D. Nuenay/JMC Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success