Sixteen Spanish Singing Idol contestants competed during the National Festival of Talents held on January 30, 2019 held in Dagupan, Pangasinan. This was the first time that Davao City Special National High School sent a representative to a national competition.
In spite of a bad cold, Airah Micah Sabdani Jumala, Grade 10 or Junior High School, 14 years old daughter of Dang and Emile Jumala of Radyo Pilipinas in Davao City represented Davao Region and won second place, singing the Spanish version of Beyonce’s “Listen”.
Contestants also did Mandarin, Nihongo and French interpretations of songs aside from Spanish.
Airah’s coach was Hyacinth C. Belches, SST II was present at the Awarding Ceremony where Airah received a medal and a certificate. Spanish Adviser/Teacher is Joy Ardepolla.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market