An alleged member of the New People’s Army (NPA) reportedly responsible in killing a datu was arrested in Talaingod, Davao del Norte last week.
Capt. John Louie Dema-ala, the civil- military operations officer, identified him as Arnel E. Solipok, 20, a resident of Sitio Barobo, was arrested during a joint manhunt operation conducted by the police and military teams in Poblacion, Barangay Dagohoy, Talaingod, on Feb. 3 at 9:15 a.m.
Solipok, along with other members of the Guerrilla Front 55 under alias Rommel, was tagged in the death of Datu Banadyao Mampaundag and Jonald Mampaundag Jr. at Purok 9, Sitio Igang, Barangay Palma Gil, Taalaingod, on Feb 4, 2018.
The arrest of Solipok was instigated by four intelligence operatives of the unit and personnel of the Talaingod Police Station.
He’s now detained in the provincial jail of Tagum City, Davao Del Norte.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success