Three brothers, including a drug watch list suspect, were arrested in a buy-bust operation in an alleged drug den in Barangay Matina Crossing, Talomo District Sunday night.
The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) seized 10 grams of shabu, estimated at P150,000, in the suspected drug den in Coca Cola Village at 8:45 p.m. Sunday.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, PDEA XI spokesperson, identified the suspects as the Panilagao brothers: Felimon Jr. (alias Benjo), 39; Joel Felimon (alias Weng Weng), 49, and Noel Felimon (alias Bibo), 52, all of Uriel Street in Coca Cola Village.
Felimon Jr., reportedly ranked no. 8 in the watch list of the PDEA regional office.
Dimaandal said the suspects maintain a drug den in the village.
The three were arrested after a PDEA agent who acted as a poseur buyer was able to buy sachet of illegal drugs.
He said they also seized a big plastic sachet and three small sachets, suspected to contain shabu weighing around 10 grams, and assorted drug paraphernalia.
Two other companions identified as Jerry Villegas and a certain Choi were able to escape arrest.
The three arrested suspects are now detained at the PDEA XI detention facility pending the filing of charges for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market