As the celebration of our Asian neighbors’ New Year draws near, more events and functions are taking place to celebrate the start of the Year of the Earth Pig throughout the world.
The Villages at Prayer Mountain now pays tribute to the city’s Chinese community as it reopens its doors to the public starting February 1, its soft opening. The Chinese New Year celebration at The Villages features nightly Lion Dance performance, a Chinese New Year Parade with new characters based on Chinese culture, a new 3D Mapping Show, lighted lanterns, food park and snow attraction.
Pastor Apollo Quiboloy announced that they will be opening more themed attractions to mark important events during the whole year to support the city’s tourism industry.
The Villages is open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily until February 19.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories