Davao City – Davao City’s hardcourt bets lived up to their billing as title-favorites after bringing home the Boys Secondary 3-on-3 basketball tournament title, Friday at the University of Southeastern Philippines gym.
Having its cast of Rainer Maga, Jude Bagay, Clent Padriquela of Ford Academy and Jason Estepa of EMAR Learning Center, the cast out played IGACOS, 21-9 in the finals.
They took an early 8-2 run and never looked back to seal this year’s title along with coaches Bambi Santander and Christian Quiamco.
“We are proud of the boys. Proud to bring home a gold medal,” Quiamco said.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year