Davao City – Davao City’s hardcourt bets lived up to their billing as title-favorites after bringing home the Boys Secondary 3-on-3 basketball tournament title, Friday at the University of Southeastern Philippines gym.
Having its cast of Rainer Maga, Jude Bagay, Clent Padriquela of Ford Academy and Jason Estepa of EMAR Learning Center, the cast out played IGACOS, 21-9 in the finals.
They took an early 8-2 run and never looked back to seal this year’s title along with coaches Bambi Santander and Christian Quiamco.
“We are proud of the boys. Proud to bring home a gold medal,” Quiamco said.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission