Davao City – Davao City’s hardcourt bets lived up to their billing as title-favorites after bringing home the Boys Secondary 3-on-3 basketball tournament title, Friday at the University of Southeastern Philippines gym.
Having its cast of Rainer Maga, Jude Bagay, Clent Padriquela of Ford Academy and Jason Estepa of EMAR Learning Center, the cast out played IGACOS, 21-9 in the finals.
They took an early 8-2 run and never looked back to seal this year’s title along with coaches Bambi Santander and Christian Quiamco.
“We are proud of the boys. Proud to bring home a gold medal,” Quiamco said.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead