Davao City – Davao City’s hardcourt bets lived up to their billing as title-favorites after bringing home the Boys Secondary 3-on-3 basketball tournament title, Friday at the University of Southeastern Philippines gym.
Having its cast of Rainer Maga, Jude Bagay, Clent Padriquela of Ford Academy and Jason Estepa of EMAR Learning Center, the cast out played IGACOS, 21-9 in the finals.
They took an early 8-2 run and never looked back to seal this year’s title along with coaches Bambi Santander and Christian Quiamco.
“We are proud of the boys. Proud to bring home a gold medal,” Quiamco said.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories