The company that operates and manages the Mactan-Cebu International Airport held a sales mission in the city this week.
GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC) landed in Davao City on its second year of annual sales mission to reach out tourism stakeholders.
“Davao is very important market for us, so we continuously reach out and do dialogues with our tourism stakeholders through the sales mission,” Aines Librodo, GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC)head of Airline Marketing and Tourism Development said on Wednesday.
The company was partnering with different airline companies as they reached out to local tourism stakeholders like travel agents and tour operators.
The company has also assigned a local sales coordinator to work directly with local tourism stakeholders including the Department of Tourism (DOT) XI.
“We would like to concentrate on how we can offer more connectivity, ease of connectivity between Davao, Cebu and other locations as well because there are many people coming not just from Davao but also beyond Davao, domestic connectivity in and out Davao as well as international connectivity,” said Andrew Harrison, company chief executive advisor.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized