The company that operates and manages the Mactan-Cebu International Airport held a sales mission in the city this week.
GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC) landed in Davao City on its second year of annual sales mission to reach out tourism stakeholders.
“Davao is very important market for us, so we continuously reach out and do dialogues with our tourism stakeholders through the sales mission,” Aines Librodo, GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC)head of Airline Marketing and Tourism Development said on Wednesday.
The company was partnering with different airline companies as they reached out to local tourism stakeholders like travel agents and tour operators.
The company has also assigned a local sales coordinator to work directly with local tourism stakeholders including the Department of Tourism (DOT) XI.
“We would like to concentrate on how we can offer more connectivity, ease of connectivity between Davao, Cebu and other locations as well because there are many people coming not just from Davao but also beyond Davao, domestic connectivity in and out Davao as well as international connectivity,” said Andrew Harrison, company chief executive advisor.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market