A drug suspect, identified as ranked 12 in the watchlist of the Digos City Police Station, was arrested by a joint team in a buy-bust conducted along Aquino road corner Mabini Extension, Barangay San Miguel, Digos City at 8:40 p.m. last Friday.
The suspect was identified as Carl Vincent J. Rodriguez, 31, a resident of Purok Tambis, Jumao-as Street, Barangay Zone 1, Digos City.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the spokesperson of PDEA XI, said Rodriguez was arrested for selling a sachet of shabu in exchange for 500 to an operative who acted as a poseur-buyer.
Another sachet of shabu and the buy-bust marked money were recovered from his possession. The suspect is now detained at Digos City Police Station detention facility. He’s facing a case for violation of
Republic Act 9165 or The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
PDEA XI director Antonio Rivera said, “The office is asking everyone to help the government attain its vision for a drug free country by reporting to us those who are involved into illegal drug activities. You can call or text us at 082-222-3045, 09395433405 or 09331481387.”
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories