This Valentine season, Executive Sous Chef Giovanna “Bang” Sibala, together with her culinary team, aims to cater for more guests as Seda Abreeza offers a five-course wine dinner and a buffet spread on February 14, dubbed as “Say Eat With Love.”
The five-course wine dinner – which features Misto’s signature Angus Roast Beef, a pasta trolley, and a dessert buffet along with the plated dishes – will be in Seda’s T’nalak function room, adorned with a rustic-inspired setup and made sweeter with live music.
The cold appetizer we were served ahead of the much-awaited event will be Smoked Salmon, Cucumber, Greens, Lemon Honey Dressing, followed by a Parmesan Tomato Basil Soup, Mozzarella, Chili, Flatbread Sticks, and Pan-seared Tiger Prawns, Potatoes, Greens, Mushroom, Spring Pea Truffle Sauce for main course. The carvery and dessert stations will be a spread of delight with treats as Lamington Cake Bars, Vanilla Buttercream, Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Cake, Heart Croquembouche, Caramel and Kitkat Fudge Cake.
The dinner buffet will also offer the Angus Roast Beef and desserts, with other dishes as Garlic Butter Mushroom Pork, Cheese, Bacon, and Chicken Rolls, Fish Piccata, and Seafood Saffron Cream Sauce, Linguine.
Valentine room packages are also offered from February 10-17, 2019 with pralines and a bottle of wine for those who will book. For February 14, a special room and dinner package is available which includes: Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Room; Buffet breakfast for 2 persons; Valentine Dinner for 2 adults; and pralines and a bottle of wine for the guests.
The five-course wine-pairing dinner that includes a signature dish, a pasta trolley and a dessert spread and a rustic-themed Valentine night awaits diners this February 14, matched with a romantic holiday in Seda Abreeza’s hotel rooms.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead