- 3 RIAS officers face admin sanctions for rowdy behavior inside pizza house
Three police officers were relieved from their post after they allegedly caused a commotion at Shakey’s Abreeza while having a drinking session inside the pizza house on Tuesday afternoon.
They were identified as Supt. Danny Pallado, the chief Internal Investigation Division of the Regional Intelligence Affairs; Insp. Freddie Viernes, deputy chief of the IDD; and SPO3 Myla S. Duro.
In his statement, Chief Supt. Jose Carumba, the director of RIAS XI, said the PNP is serious with its internal cleansing program.
“We will never tolerate the misconduct within our ranks thus, I have already ordered the investigation of our three police personnel assigned in this office who were allegedly having an unruly drinking session at Shakey’s Abreeza on Jan. 22,” Carumba said.
“I will ensure that appropriate sanctions will be imposed upon them to ensure that others will not commit the same offense again and to teach them to value their uniforms,” he said.
“Let this incident serve as an example to all PNP personnel who might intend to breach the rules and regulations of the organization,” he added.
The three will be temporarily assigned to the Personnel Holding and Accounting Section of the regional office.
“I assure everyone that this will not happen again,” he added.
PNP-IAS Acting Deputy Inspector General Leo Angelo Leuterio, in a phone interview with reporters yesterday, said he already talked with their superior who assured that the erring officers were already relieved from their post and that they will undergo administrative proceedings.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories