Two hundred fifty-two personnel of the Coast Guard District South Eastern Mindanao (CGDSEMO passed the random drug tests last week.
Capt. Roy Echeverria, the coast guard commander, said the unannounced drug test last Wednesday for all personnel in the district headquarters was administered by medical personnel from Manila.
“We did this to ensure our personnel performing duties are not using prohibited substances,” he said, adding that “this is by far the only testing we’ve done for the last four years.”
Capt. Echeverria said some personnel who were out in the field at the time of the testing will tested anew. “We will have another round for them within the year,” he further said.
- Concepcion, Austriaco ask IATF to begin pandemic exit plan for Ph
- ROUGH CUTS | The Garcia dominance’s acid test
- Only 150,000 received booster shots | mayor
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Group welcomes House approval to place of DavNor, Maco under DLPC
- 2 nabbed for marijuana
- House gives final nod on bill allowing DLPC to serve DN
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 26, 2022
- Converge leads Netflix’ ISP Speed Index in December 2021
- Concepcion, experts urge return to pre-omicron protocols