Two hundred fifty-two personnel of the Coast Guard District South Eastern Mindanao (CGDSEMO passed the random drug tests last week.
Capt. Roy Echeverria, the coast guard commander, said the unannounced drug test last Wednesday for all personnel in the district headquarters was administered by medical personnel from Manila.
“We did this to ensure our personnel performing duties are not using prohibited substances,” he said, adding that “this is by far the only testing we’ve done for the last four years.”
Capt. Echeverria said some personnel who were out in the field at the time of the testing will tested anew. “We will have another round for them within the year,” he further said.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market