The University of Mindanao Administrative Employees Association (UMAEA) will organize the 44th mobile blood donation program on Sept. 12.
The venue will be at the UM Professional Building Hall, Matina Campus from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Elsa E. Sevilla, UMAEA president, called on teachers, employees, students, and walk-in donors to participate in the activity.
Sevilla advised that donors should be at least 50 kilos, must be healthy, and should have enough sleep prior to the activity. The association partnered with the Department of Health XI for the event.
Successful donors may access their proof of donation from either the DOH-XI or UMAEA.
Sevilla said they are targeting to collect 100 bags of blood. Breakfast or lunch will be provided to the donors, depending on what time will they arrive.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission