The University of Mindanao Administrative Employees Association (UMAEA) will organize the 44th mobile blood donation program on Sept. 12.
The venue will be at the UM Professional Building Hall, Matina Campus from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Elsa E. Sevilla, UMAEA president, called on teachers, employees, students, and walk-in donors to participate in the activity.
Sevilla advised that donors should be at least 50 kilos, must be healthy, and should have enough sleep prior to the activity. The association partnered with the Department of Health XI for the event.
Successful donors may access their proof of donation from either the DOH-XI or UMAEA.
Sevilla said they are targeting to collect 100 bags of blood. Breakfast or lunch will be provided to the donors, depending on what time will they arrive.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF