The University of Mindanao Administrative Employees Association (UMAEA) will organize the 44th mobile blood donation program on Sept. 12.
The venue will be at the UM Professional Building Hall, Matina Campus from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Elsa E. Sevilla, UMAEA president, called on teachers, employees, students, and walk-in donors to participate in the activity.
Sevilla advised that donors should be at least 50 kilos, must be healthy, and should have enough sleep prior to the activity. The association partnered with the Department of Health XI for the event.
Successful donors may access their proof of donation from either the DOH-XI or UMAEA.
Sevilla said they are targeting to collect 100 bags of blood. Breakfast or lunch will be provided to the donors, depending on what time will they arrive.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories