The University of Mindanao Administrative Employees Association (UMAEA) will organize the 44th mobile blood donation program on Sept. 12.
The venue will be at the UM Professional Building Hall, Matina Campus from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Elsa E. Sevilla, UMAEA president, called on teachers, employees, students, and walk-in donors to participate in the activity.
Sevilla advised that donors should be at least 50 kilos, must be healthy, and should have enough sleep prior to the activity. The association partnered with the Department of Health XI for the event.
Successful donors may access their proof of donation from either the DOH-XI or UMAEA.
Sevilla said they are targeting to collect 100 bags of blood. Breakfast or lunch will be provided to the donors, depending on what time will they arrive.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?