The City government, headed by the Human Resources Management Office (HRMO), will participate in the 118th Philippine Civil Service Commission Anniversary.City HRMO Erwin P. Alparaque head announced the activities aligned for this year’s anniversary during the Flag Ceremony yesterday.
A Thanksgiving mass was celebrated at the San Pedro Cathedral was attended by the City Government Officials yesterday.
On Sept. 24, 78 retired city government employees will be honored through a thanksgiving program at the Grand Men Seng hotel.
Meanwhile, the R.A.C.E. to Serve fun run will take place.
“All government employees are enjoined to participate in the said fun run,” Alparaque called.
A bloodletting activity is also set on September 23.
“Lingkod Bayan: Maka-Diyos, Makatao, Makabayan” is the theme for this year’s celebration.
“All are encouraged to participate and give full support for the celebration of the Philippine Civil Service anniversary,” said Alparaque.
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant