The City government, headed by the Human Resources Management Office (HRMO), will participate in the 118th Philippine Civil Service Commission Anniversary.City HRMO Erwin P. Alparaque head announced the activities aligned for this year’s anniversary during the Flag Ceremony yesterday.
A Thanksgiving mass was celebrated at the San Pedro Cathedral was attended by the City Government Officials yesterday.
On Sept. 24, 78 retired city government employees will be honored through a thanksgiving program at the Grand Men Seng hotel.
Meanwhile, the R.A.C.E. to Serve fun run will take place.
“All government employees are enjoined to participate in the said fun run,” Alparaque called.
A bloodletting activity is also set on September 23.
“Lingkod Bayan: Maka-Diyos, Makatao, Makabayan” is the theme for this year’s celebration.
“All are encouraged to participate and give full support for the celebration of the Philippine Civil Service anniversary,” said Alparaque.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon