The City government, headed by the Human Resources Management Office (HRMO), will participate in the 118th Philippine Civil Service Commission Anniversary.City HRMO Erwin P. Alparaque head announced the activities aligned for this year’s anniversary during the Flag Ceremony yesterday.
A Thanksgiving mass was celebrated at the San Pedro Cathedral was attended by the City Government Officials yesterday.
On Sept. 24, 78 retired city government employees will be honored through a thanksgiving program at the Grand Men Seng hotel.
Meanwhile, the R.A.C.E. to Serve fun run will take place.
“All government employees are enjoined to participate in the said fun run,” Alparaque called.
A bloodletting activity is also set on September 23.
“Lingkod Bayan: Maka-Diyos, Makatao, Makabayan” is the theme for this year’s celebration.
“All are encouraged to participate and give full support for the celebration of the Philippine Civil Service anniversary,” said Alparaque.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange