Four alleged drug pushers were busted by authorities during the anti-illegal drug operation around 7 p.m. in Purok Bangag, Barangay San Isidro, Tagum City on Friday.
Chief Supt. Marcelo Morales, the director of Police Regional Office XI, said the buy-bust was in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
It resulted in the arrest of four individuals.
Morales identified them as Ronnel L Guba, 31, of Purok Bangag, Barangay San isidro, Tagum City; Jayson D. Dalhog, 22, resident of Purok Pine Tree, Barangay Magugpo North, Tagum City; Paul A Sarvillon, 41, resident of Sobrecary Street, Barangay Poblacion, Tagum City; and Angelita E. Montero, 46, resident of Purok 8, Barangay San Miguel, Tagum City.
“We will continue this war against illegal drugs and I am appealing also to the public to continue to do their share to report and help stop the proliferation of illegal drugs, maintain public safety, and negate lawlessness in the entire region,” he said.
According to the report, the team was able to buy from Guba and Dalhog one small shabu. They also recovered 24 sachets of shabu, two open sachets with shabu residues, four improvised pipes, three digital weighing scales, three disposable lighters, and the buy-bust money worth P1,000.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, the regional police spokesperson, said the suspects are now detained and will be charged with violation of the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories