A member of the Bureau of Fire and Protection was shot to death by unidentified perpetrators in Purok Kalayaan, Tandang Sora Street, Barangay Zone 2, Digos City at 7:25 p.m. on Tuesday.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified the victim as FO3 James R. Dalumpines, 47, a member of BFP in Digos city.
Initial investigation revealed that the victim was riding his Honda XRM motorcycle after sending off his son to school. Upon reaching the area, two men on board a motorcycle shot him several times on different parts of his body.
He died on the scene while the assailants fled.
Driz said they are looking into personal grudge as the possible motive of the killing.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online