A member of the Bureau of Fire and Protection was shot to death by unidentified perpetrators in Purok Kalayaan, Tandang Sora Street, Barangay Zone 2, Digos City at 7:25 p.m. on Tuesday.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified the victim as FO3 James R. Dalumpines, 47, a member of BFP in Digos city.
Initial investigation revealed that the victim was riding his Honda XRM motorcycle after sending off his son to school. Upon reaching the area, two men on board a motorcycle shot him several times on different parts of his body.
He died on the scene while the assailants fled.
Driz said they are looking into personal grudge as the possible motive of the killing.
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Hard as can be
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Free HIV testing and treatment still available at Davao’s RHWC
- Bakunahang Bayan launched at Tomas Claudio Health Center
- BOC-Davao continues Sasa Port modernization
- SEC Davao warns public vs. APower, OTCJKE
- Honorary Muslim Princess pursues Maranao museum
- PREACHING PaTIENCE | Endure Christmas gridlock a little longer – Mayor Duterte
- 2 suspects killed in shootout with police
- HEALTH OFFICIAL SAYS: Report personnel asking for VaxCert certificate payment