A member of the Bureau of Fire and Protection was shot to death by unidentified perpetrators in Purok Kalayaan, Tandang Sora Street, Barangay Zone 2, Digos City at 7:25 p.m. on Tuesday.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office XI, identified the victim as FO3 James R. Dalumpines, 47, a member of BFP in Digos city.
Initial investigation revealed that the victim was riding his Honda XRM motorcycle after sending off his son to school. Upon reaching the area, two men on board a motorcycle shot him several times on different parts of his body.
He died on the scene while the assailants fled.
Driz said they are looking into personal grudge as the possible motive of the killing.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange