The Davao Police Regional Office yesterday launched the “Pulis Natin” caravan at the covered court of the Davao City Police Office headquarters at Camp Domingo Leonor in San Pedro Street.
The caravan is a one-stop shop police services. These include processing of License To Own and Possess (LTOPP), firearms registration, permit to carry firearms, security guard license processing, drug testing, conduct of neuropsychiatric examination, motor vehicle clearance/ verification, illegal drugs and anti-cyber concerns, free legal advices, police recruitment, women and children issues, police retirement benefits, and medical and dental outreach.
In yesterday’s launching, police regional director Chief Supt. Marcelo Morales urged the public to avail of the police services.
“This one-stop shop showcases our capabilities and genuine services to the public,” Morales said.
He said the caravan strengthen police engagement with the public.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, the PRO spokesperson, said the caravan aims to bring the Philippine National Police (PNP) frontline services to the people in Davao region to cater complaints, queries, issues and other concerns.
“It will also build a bond that will regain public trust and confidence of the people and improve the services of the PNP,” Driz said.
There will also be evaluation through giving of leaflets and short interview to the beneficiaries, dubbed as “Pulso Survey,” to assess the perception of the public to the performance and services provided by the PNP.
The caravan will be in Davao del Norte sometime next month.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF