The Regional Mobile Force Battalion (RMFB) has new commander during a simple turnover of command at the Police Regional Office XI headquarters in Camp Quintin Merecido, Barangay Catitipan, Buhangin District.
Sr. Supt. Arnold Palomo, the outgoing commander of the RMFB XI, was replaced by Supt. Maximo Sebastian, formerly assigned at the RMFB XII.
Palomo was transferred to the Regional Personnel and Human Resource Development Division (R1).
The ceremony was officiated by PRO XI director Chief Supt. Marcelo Morales.
In his speech, Morales acknowledged the leadership of Palomo, especially his noteworthy accomplishments in the campaign against insurgency, criminality, and illegal drugs.
He also challenged the incoming officer-in-charge to live up to the expectations not only of the PNP leadership but also of the whole community of the Davao Region.
“Officers come and go. No matter who is in the position the maintenance of peace and order and the efficient performance of police work can only be done with the active support and cooperation of the community we vowed to serve,” Morales said.
The RMFB XI is composed of 697 PNP personnel deployed in the city and four police provincial offices of the Davao Region.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?