The Regional Mobile Force Battalion (RMFB) has new commander during a simple turnover of command at the Police Regional Office XI headquarters in Camp Quintin Merecido, Barangay Catitipan, Buhangin District.
Sr. Supt. Arnold Palomo, the outgoing commander of the RMFB XI, was replaced by Supt. Maximo Sebastian, formerly assigned at the RMFB XII.
Palomo was transferred to the Regional Personnel and Human Resource Development Division (R1).
The ceremony was officiated by PRO XI director Chief Supt. Marcelo Morales.
In his speech, Morales acknowledged the leadership of Palomo, especially his noteworthy accomplishments in the campaign against insurgency, criminality, and illegal drugs.
He also challenged the incoming officer-in-charge to live up to the expectations not only of the PNP leadership but also of the whole community of the Davao Region.
“Officers come and go. No matter who is in the position the maintenance of peace and order and the efficient performance of police work can only be done with the active support and cooperation of the community we vowed to serve,” Morales said.
The RMFB XI is composed of 697 PNP personnel deployed in the city and four police provincial offices of the Davao Region.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market