Flag carrier Philippine Airlines announced over the weekend that it is adding more flights that will use the Davao International Airport.
Harry D. Inoferio, senior assistant vice president for Visayas and Mindanao Sales for the company, said the airline is adding more flights between the city and three key destinations, Zamboanga, Clark and Siargao.
“That was from the heart of Philippine Airlines. I ask you to fly with PAL for you to experience our pleasurable service in your flight,” said Inoferio, although he did not mention how many flights are to be added for each destination.
He said the plan to add more flights is a response to the clamor of travelers, particularly those from the city for more flights between the city and these destinations.
The airline flies the Davao-Zamboanga route once a day; the Davao-Clark thrice a day; and Davao-Siargao also once a day.
The company also added that it started its Mabuhay Miles Kadayawan promo last Friday and will end by the end of the month.
Under this campaign, new members will be given a chance to have a free flight from Davao to any location destination equivalent to 9,000 miles.
“We are very grateful to you for constantly patronizing our national flag carrier for the development of our country,” Inoferio said.
Meanwhile, Inoferio said that as a result of the incident at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport where a Xiamen Air skidded at the runway, the airline allowed two international flights, the ones from New Zealand and Australia, to land in Davao.
Until yesterday, he added, the airline flew rerouted passengers from Davao to Manila for free.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021