An alleged drug pusher was arrested by elements of the San Pedro Police, along with agents of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, in a buy-bust operation in Champaca street, Panorama subdivision, Buhangin District at 10:10 p.m. on Monday.
PDEA XI director Antonio Rivera, identified the suspect to TIMES as Jomererald Guzay Ibay alias Kapatid, 22, craftsman, who hails from Cotabato City and a transient resident of the above address.
The suspect was arrested after he allegedly sold a sachet of shabu to an agent.
Seized from him were 69 sachets of shabu with estimated street value of P170,000; one Cherry Mobile phone believed to be used in his transactions; P1,000 marked bill; and a total of P1,090 in cash.
Rivera said the suspect has been selling drugs in the Matina area.
The buy-bust was led by the San Pedro Precinct’s Drug Enforcement Team, under its station commander, Chief Insp. Ramil M. Macarampat, and the PDEA XI led by Jenalyn Tan.
The suspect is now detained in precinct as he faces a case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant