An alleged drug pusher was arrested by elements of the San Pedro Police, along with agents of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, in a buy-bust operation in Champaca street, Panorama subdivision, Buhangin District at 10:10 p.m. on Monday.
PDEA XI director Antonio Rivera, identified the suspect to TIMES as Jomererald Guzay Ibay alias Kapatid, 22, craftsman, who hails from Cotabato City and a transient resident of the above address.
The suspect was arrested after he allegedly sold a sachet of shabu to an agent.
Seized from him were 69 sachets of shabu with estimated street value of P170,000; one Cherry Mobile phone believed to be used in his transactions; P1,000 marked bill; and a total of P1,090 in cash.
Rivera said the suspect has been selling drugs in the Matina area.
The buy-bust was led by the San Pedro Precinct’s Drug Enforcement Team, under its station commander, Chief Insp. Ramil M. Macarampat, and the PDEA XI led by Jenalyn Tan.
The suspect is now detained in precinct as he faces a case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF