Security authorities said the just-concluded Kadayawan festival celebration was peaceful.
Sr. Insp. Ma. Theresita Gaspan, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office (DCPO), said they only recorded minor incidents such as missing children.
However, those children were immediately found.
“There were pickpocket incidents but it is still subject for validation,” Gaspan said.
Col. Nolasco Mempin, commander of Task Force Davao, said there was no untoward incident during the festivity.
“This is due to the concerted effort of all security and safety clusters to ensure a successful Kadayawan festival,” Mempin said.
“We also commend the Dabawenyos for their support and cooperation to TF Davao’s stringent security measures to protect the Davao City against any terror plan,” he further said.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success