Mayor Sara Duterte said Sunday that the city government and some Israeli organizations are eyeing for another project to be established in the city.
Duterte recently signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for the Lighthouse Project with PassItForward Foundation, an Israel based non-government education network.
Mayor Duterte said that during the signing she discussed with the foundation the possibility of having more projects.
“They would assist us in coming up with the green building for the City Hall annex,” Mayor Duterte told reporters during the Pamulak sa Kadayawan event.
The Mayor said they are planning to create a new building behind the current City Hall building.
It will be a “green building,” designed to be environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout its life cycle.
The mayor signed last Aug. 15 the MOA for Lighthouse Project.
The Lighthouse Project will gather at least 20 teachers for a capacity-building program on Innovation, Science and Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (i-STEAM) curriculum.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories