Mayor Sara Duterte said Sunday that the city government and some Israeli organizations are eyeing for another project to be established in the city.
Duterte recently signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for the Lighthouse Project with PassItForward Foundation, an Israel based non-government education network.
Mayor Duterte said that during the signing she discussed with the foundation the possibility of having more projects.
“They would assist us in coming up with the green building for the City Hall annex,” Mayor Duterte told reporters during the Pamulak sa Kadayawan event.
The Mayor said they are planning to create a new building behind the current City Hall building.
It will be a “green building,” designed to be environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout its life cycle.
The mayor signed last Aug. 15 the MOA for Lighthouse Project.
The Lighthouse Project will gather at least 20 teachers for a capacity-building program on Innovation, Science and Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (i-STEAM) curriculum.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success