Mayor Sara Duterte said Sunday that the city government and some Israeli organizations are eyeing for another project to be established in the city.
Duterte recently signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for the Lighthouse Project with PassItForward Foundation, an Israel based non-government education network.
Mayor Duterte said that during the signing she discussed with the foundation the possibility of having more projects.
“They would assist us in coming up with the green building for the City Hall annex,” Mayor Duterte told reporters during the Pamulak sa Kadayawan event.
The Mayor said they are planning to create a new building behind the current City Hall building.
It will be a “green building,” designed to be environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout its life cycle.
The mayor signed last Aug. 15 the MOA for Lighthouse Project.
The Lighthouse Project will gather at least 20 teachers for a capacity-building program on Innovation, Science and Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (i-STEAM) curriculum.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls