The Davao City Police Office bagged the most number of Unit and Individual Awards during the celebration of the 117th PNP Service Anniversary and Turn-Over of Command Ceremony held at the Police Regional Office 11 on Aug. 16.
PNP Director General Oscar Albayalde handed the awards following the Retirement Honors of Chief Supt. Manuel R. Gaerlan.
Sr. Insp. Maria Theresita Gaspan, DCPO spokesperson, received the awards in behalf of the DCPO. The awards are: Best City Police Office Nationwide; Davao CMFC – Best City Mobile Force Company Nationwide; DCPO – Best Women and Children Protection Desk Regionwide; Sr. Supt Alexander C Tagum – Best Senior Police Commissioned Officer for Operations Regionwide; Chief Insp. Nolan Raquid – Best Junior Police Commisioned Officer for Operations Regionwide; SPO1 Rizalito Clapiz III – Best Senior Police Non- Commissioned Officer for Operations Regionwide.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market