More than 800 PNP personnel graduated yesterday from the basic internal security operation course (Bisoc) and public safety field training program held at Camp Quintin Merecido in Buhangin District.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of the Police Regional Office XI, said of the total, 376 graduated from the basic internal security course and they will be assigned to the Regional Mobile Force Battalion, while the 460 who finished the public safety field training will still undergo the Bisoc.
Driz said they were trained for 45 days at the headquarters.
The ceremony started around 10:30 a.m. with Chief Supt. Manuel Gaerlan, presided by the director of police Regional Office XI. The ceremony was also witnessed by the families of the graduates.
“The purpose of training in Bisoc is for insurgency operations while the public safety field training to be trained in the police stations for general investigation, patrolling and traffic investigation,” She said.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning