More than 800 PNP personnel graduated yesterday from the basic internal security operation course (Bisoc) and public safety field training program held at Camp Quintin Merecido in Buhangin District.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of the Police Regional Office XI, said of the total, 376 graduated from the basic internal security course and they will be assigned to the Regional Mobile Force Battalion, while the 460 who finished the public safety field training will still undergo the Bisoc.
Driz said they were trained for 45 days at the headquarters.
The ceremony started around 10:30 a.m. with Chief Supt. Manuel Gaerlan, presided by the director of police Regional Office XI. The ceremony was also witnessed by the families of the graduates.
“The purpose of training in Bisoc is for insurgency operations while the public safety field training to be trained in the police stations for general investigation, patrolling and traffic investigation,” She said.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized