More than 800 PNP personnel graduated yesterday from the basic internal security operation course (Bisoc) and public safety field training program held at Camp Quintin Merecido in Buhangin District.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of the Police Regional Office XI, said of the total, 376 graduated from the basic internal security course and they will be assigned to the Regional Mobile Force Battalion, while the 460 who finished the public safety field training will still undergo the Bisoc.
Driz said they were trained for 45 days at the headquarters.
The ceremony started around 10:30 a.m. with Chief Supt. Manuel Gaerlan, presided by the director of police Regional Office XI. The ceremony was also witnessed by the families of the graduates.
“The purpose of training in Bisoc is for insurgency operations while the public safety field training to be trained in the police stations for general investigation, patrolling and traffic investigation,” She said.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months