More than 800 PNP personnel graduated yesterday from the basic internal security operation course (Bisoc) and public safety field training program held at Camp Quintin Merecido in Buhangin District.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of the Police Regional Office XI, said of the total, 376 graduated from the basic internal security course and they will be assigned to the Regional Mobile Force Battalion, while the 460 who finished the public safety field training will still undergo the Bisoc.
Driz said they were trained for 45 days at the headquarters.
The ceremony started around 10:30 a.m. with Chief Supt. Manuel Gaerlan, presided by the director of police Regional Office XI. The ceremony was also witnessed by the families of the graduates.
“The purpose of training in Bisoc is for insurgency operations while the public safety field training to be trained in the police stations for general investigation, patrolling and traffic investigation,” She said.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market