A suspected drug pusher was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by agents of Talomo Police Precinct in Barangay Matina Aplaya yesterday.
Chief Insp. Ronald Lao, the precinct commander, identified the suspect as Jon Cirilo Goc-ong Alvuar, 23, a resident of Emerald Street, Ecoland, Barangay 76-A.
Lao said Alvuar was arrested after selling one sachet of shabu for P1,000 to a police poseur buyer at 1:15 a.m. in front of Bogser’s Restaurant along Matina Aplaya Road.
The marked money was recovered.
Also seized from his possession were three other sachets of shabu worth P4,000, a cellphone suspected to have been used in his illegal operation and a P2,260 cash money.
The operation was in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI.
The suspect is now under the custody of Talomo Police Precinct pending the filing of criminal case for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange