Representatives of the sister cities of Davao will be here to participate in the major events of the festival, including the Indak-indak and Pamulak sa Kadayawan.
Gatchi Gatchilian, festival director, said private sectors and partners from Manila will be joining most of the events of the festival.
The major private partners of the festival include the SM Development Corporation (SMDC), Ulticon Builder and Tapa King, San Miguel Beer, and Smart Communications. He also said department heads of the local government offices and the councilors will join the festivity.
“Ever since the first term of Mayor Inday, everyone is invited to attend the Kadayawan and all our festivals in the city. However, this year, the International Relations Board has invited the sister city LGUs,” said Zulieka Lopez, city administrator, during the iSpeak press conference.
She confirmed that domestic sister cities like San Juan and Quezon City were invited.
Apart from those, Nanning City in China, and Kaua’i, Hawaii have also signified their intent to participate in the major activities of Kadayawan.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021