A father allegedly stabbed his children aged between four and 13 and three of them dead Thursday in Purok 1, Barangay San Isidro, Babak District, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of the Police Regional Office (PRO) XI, said only the seven-year old daughter survived as the others were all killed when the father, 40, a carpenter, stabbed all of them.
The children were immediately brought to a local hospital, but the three succumbed to stab wounds as investigators were still preparing the multiple parricide and frustrated parricide cases against him.
Based on the initial investigation, the father had a marital problems as his wife abandoned them and their children.
Share this post:
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus