A father allegedly stabbed his children aged between four and 13 and three of them dead Thursday in Purok 1, Barangay San Isidro, Babak District, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of the Police Regional Office (PRO) XI, said only the seven-year old daughter survived as the others were all killed when the father, 40, a carpenter, stabbed all of them.
The children were immediately brought to a local hospital, but the three succumbed to stab wounds as investigators were still preparing the multiple parricide and frustrated parricide cases against him.
Based on the initial investigation, the father had a marital problems as his wife abandoned them and their children.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market