A father allegedly stabbed his children aged between four and 13 and three of them dead Thursday in Purok 1, Barangay San Isidro, Babak District, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, spokesperson of the Police Regional Office (PRO) XI, said only the seven-year old daughter survived as the others were all killed when the father, 40, a carpenter, stabbed all of them.
The children were immediately brought to a local hospital, but the three succumbed to stab wounds as investigators were still preparing the multiple parricide and frustrated parricide cases against him.
Based on the initial investigation, the father had a marital problems as his wife abandoned them and their children.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized