Puregold started on August 2 the two-day Negosyo Caravan sa Kadayawan, its leg in the city for its Sari-Sari Store Convention.
“We would like to reach out to all small entrepreneurs, yun ang aming main priority, to help them start their own business and to help them do it properly,” said Antonio E. delos Santos, company vice president for operations, of the event, dubbed as the Tindahan ni Aling Puring Convention which started in Manila 14 years ago.
Delos Santos said the caravan, held at the Almendras Gym, is designed to help Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) as a similar event will also be held in Bacolod and Isabela.
The caravan does not only provide booths with products of very low prices but also holds a business session which teaches small business on how to start, maintain, and grow their investments.
Delos Santos also said that they do not only cater to “sari-sari” store operators but also of small eateries, food stalls, canteens, and all other small enterprises.
The discounted products are expected to help small business owners to start their business even with small starting capital.
Delos Santos also emphasized that the Puregold membership is fee, and those who wish to apply for membership will just have to prove that they operate small business through account representatives who will visit them.
He also said that anyone who becomes a Gold Member, the highest rung of membership, he or she gets the chance to convert his or her store to a minimart with the company spending for the renovation.
Aside from the negosyo session and discounted products exhibit, the Negosyo Caravan also has a jobs fair, games with prices, food sampling and entertainment.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success