Puregold started on August 2 the two-day Negosyo Caravan sa Kadayawan, its leg in the city for its Sari-Sari Store Convention.
“We would like to reach out to all small entrepreneurs, yun ang aming main priority, to help them start their own business and to help them do it properly,” said Antonio E. delos Santos, company vice president for operations, of the event, dubbed as the Tindahan ni Aling Puring Convention which started in Manila 14 years ago.
Delos Santos said the caravan, held at the Almendras Gym, is designed to help Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) as a similar event will also be held in Bacolod and Isabela.
The caravan does not only provide booths with products of very low prices but also holds a business session which teaches small business on how to start, maintain, and grow their investments.
Delos Santos also said that they do not only cater to “sari-sari” store operators but also of small eateries, food stalls, canteens, and all other small enterprises.
The discounted products are expected to help small business owners to start their business even with small starting capital.
Delos Santos also emphasized that the Puregold membership is fee, and those who wish to apply for membership will just have to prove that they operate small business through account representatives who will visit them.
He also said that anyone who becomes a Gold Member, the highest rung of membership, he or she gets the chance to convert his or her store to a minimart with the company spending for the renovation.
Aside from the negosyo session and discounted products exhibit, the Negosyo Caravan also has a jobs fair, games with prices, food sampling and entertainment.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos