The staff of Christopher Lawrence “Bong” Go who attempted suicide on Tuesday expired around midnight yesterday as declared by the attending physician.
Sr. Insp. Maria Theresita Gaspan, spokesperson of Davao City Police Office (DCPO), said Leo Angelo A. Apara, of the Office of the Special Assistant to the President (OSAP), expired at 12:38 a.m. in the San Pedro Hospital.
On Tuesday, Apara was found inside the stock room at the Office of Special Assistant to the President located in Veloso Street, Barangay 20-B, Bo. Obrero around 11 a.m.
Lourdes A. Gonzales, 43, another OSAP staff, and resident of Mintal, Tugbok District, said Apara went inside the stock room of their office before they heard a lone gunshot. They found him slumped on the boxes and drenched in blood.
The rushed him to the San Pedro Hospital. He was in coma for a while before he expired.
Apara’s domestic partner and his colleagues claimed that he didn’t seem to have any problems prior to the incident.
The .38 caliber revolver was recovered from the stock room.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success