The staff of Christopher Lawrence “Bong” Go who attempted suicide on Tuesday expired around midnight yesterday as declared by the attending physician.
Sr. Insp. Maria Theresita Gaspan, spokesperson of Davao City Police Office (DCPO), said Leo Angelo A. Apara, of the Office of the Special Assistant to the President (OSAP), expired at 12:38 a.m. in the San Pedro Hospital.
On Tuesday, Apara was found inside the stock room at the Office of Special Assistant to the President located in Veloso Street, Barangay 20-B, Bo. Obrero around 11 a.m.
Lourdes A. Gonzales, 43, another OSAP staff, and resident of Mintal, Tugbok District, said Apara went inside the stock room of their office before they heard a lone gunshot. They found him slumped on the boxes and drenched in blood.
The rushed him to the San Pedro Hospital. He was in coma for a while before he expired.
Apara’s domestic partner and his colleagues claimed that he didn’t seem to have any problems prior to the incident.
The .38 caliber revolver was recovered from the stock room.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC