The staff of Christopher Lawrence “Bong” Go who attempted suicide on Tuesday expired around midnight yesterday as declared by the attending physician.
Sr. Insp. Maria Theresita Gaspan, spokesperson of Davao City Police Office (DCPO), said Leo Angelo A. Apara, of the Office of the Special Assistant to the President (OSAP), expired at 12:38 a.m. in the San Pedro Hospital.
On Tuesday, Apara was found inside the stock room at the Office of Special Assistant to the President located in Veloso Street, Barangay 20-B, Bo. Obrero around 11 a.m.
Lourdes A. Gonzales, 43, another OSAP staff, and resident of Mintal, Tugbok District, said Apara went inside the stock room of their office before they heard a lone gunshot. They found him slumped on the boxes and drenched in blood.
The rushed him to the San Pedro Hospital. He was in coma for a while before he expired.
Apara’s domestic partner and his colleagues claimed that he didn’t seem to have any problems prior to the incident.
The .38 caliber revolver was recovered from the stock room.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories