The Interface Development Interventions, Inc. (IDIS) is calling on the submission of research papers among high school and college students, researchers, and the academe for a research presentation on sustainable environmental practices.
The Sustainable Davao Research Symposium will accept research abstracts until Aug. 24. The notice of acceptance of the abstract will be on Aug. 31.
Research topics must be in line with sustainable environmental activities including renewable energy, zero waste, healthy watersheds, sustainable agriculture and disaster resilient and green communities.
The presentation of papers will be on Sept. 28.
For guidelines of the abstract, interested individuals may visit www.idisphil.org.
Abstracts may be submitted to email@example.com as well.
Lemuel Manalo, IDIS research specialist, hoped that they can gather more participants including institutions outside of Davao City to participate.
The accepted researches will be presented to the public and the government for appropriate action.
The aim of the symposium is to unify the sustainable environment researchers in the city and to showcase the researches to the government and other stakeholders of the watershed.
He also added that IDIS is open to partnerships with the researchers.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled