The Interface Development Interventions, Inc. (IDIS) is calling on the submission of research papers among high school and college students, researchers, and the academe for a research presentation on sustainable environmental practices.
The Sustainable Davao Research Symposium will accept research abstracts until Aug. 24. The notice of acceptance of the abstract will be on Aug. 31.
Research topics must be in line with sustainable environmental activities including renewable energy, zero waste, healthy watersheds, sustainable agriculture and disaster resilient and green communities.
The presentation of papers will be on Sept. 28.
For guidelines of the abstract, interested individuals may visit www.idisphil.org.
Abstracts may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
Lemuel Manalo, IDIS research specialist, hoped that they can gather more participants including institutions outside of Davao City to participate.
The accepted researches will be presented to the public and the government for appropriate action.
The aim of the symposium is to unify the sustainable environment researchers in the city and to showcase the researches to the government and other stakeholders of the watershed.
He also added that IDIS is open to partnerships with the researchers.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market