A police officer assigned at the Sulop municipal police station was arrested by his colleagues during a manhunt operation yesterday morning in Digos City, Davao del Sur.
Chief Insp. Milgrace Driz, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office (PRO) XI, said PO1 Al Camporedondo, 36, was arrested based on a warrant for violation of RA 9262 (the special law that defines acts of violence against women and their children).
Judge Carmelita Davin of Regional Trial Court Branch 19 in Digos City issued the warrant.
Driz said the suspect was arrested through the manhunt operation conducted by Digos city police station in Jose Abad Santos, Zone 3, Digos City at 10:48 a.m. yesterday.
But Camporedondo was immediately released yesterday after posting a P24,000 bail.
Driz said Camporedondo’s wife and complainant went home to Bicol following a spat with her policeman-husband.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success