Another drug suspect was arrested in a checkpoint.
Agents of the Task Force Davao (TFD) collared a van passenger after finding dried marijuana leaves in his possession while passing through a checkpoint in Sitio Licanan, Barangay Lasang, Bunawan District at 5:16 p.m. Wednesday.
Col. Nolasco Mempin, TFD commander, identified the suspect as Adrian Paul Fetalver, 22, single, and resident of Kilometer 10, in Sasa.
Mempin said the TFD’s Task Group Lawin led by CAA II Almer Vilando was conducting operation at the checkpoint when the public utility van arrived from Panabo City, Davao del Norte.
He said the subject was looking suspiciously during the inspection.
Thus, Vilando prompted the inspector to request the suspect to show the content of his pack bag.
During the inspection, agents found three packs of sealed dried marijuana leaves, weighing 10 grams with an estimated street value of P1,200, from Fetalver.
The suspect and items were properly turned over to PO3 Rey Alburo of Bunawan Police Precinct for the filling of appropriate case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
The transfer of custody was witnessed by Kagawad Rey Joven of Brgy Lasang.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos